Liquor Store Associate (Full & Part-Time Openings)
At Harley’s Liquor & Bait, you will join a team who has fun at work and embraces a culture of helping others. We care about our products, customers and our community. We are looking for a like-minded individual who love our customers as much as we do, and who are dedicated to top-notch service and ready to jump in and work hard.
No previous experience needed, just bring your positive attitude, good work ethic, and we’ll provide the training!
Liquor Store Associates are responsible for the day-to-day activities of the store to optimize sales and profitability while providing customers with a positive shopping experience.
- Customer service orientated
- Familiar with point of sales systems (POS), cash handling and scanning goods.
- Reliable, self-motivated and ability to work effectively independently.
- Required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to open and close store.
- Occasionally reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to get licensed to sell alcohol.
What will you do?
- Determine work priorities to consistently maintain adequate floor stock, cleanliness and overall customer service experience.
- Greet, assist, cash-out and/or place customer orders.
- Document customer requests for new products.
- Take receipt, stack, and rotate store floor and inventory products.
- Enter new inventory into point of sale (POS) system.
- Create innovative product displays and rebuild daily.
- Refill shelves from storage and coolers from displays weekly.
- Maintain effective relationships with other employees, customers, suppliers, vendors and business associates.
- Review and complete daily paperwork.
- Ensure store cleanliness standards are met and maintained each day (including main floor, carpets, restrooms, coolers, storages areas, store exterior entry, etc.
Stop in the store anytime from 9:00 PM – 9:00 PM for application. Or, click on the PDF to follow, complete the application and drop it off!
We look forward to hearing from you!!